Don't let the name fool you. Condominium Services, Inc. does much more than just condominiums. Our team of experienced community managers are ready to serve your homeowners association, commercial property, cooperative, or mixed use development. With over 35 years of industry insight, our team is familiar with the challenges you may face in governing your community. As a fully integrated management company, we have developed a suite of services designed for full service management, financials only, and everything in between. Our goal is to tailor our line of services to exceed your expectations.
Homeowner & Board of Directors Support
- Available full time staff to answer your neighbors' questions and concerns.
- Prepare management reports and attend regularly scheduled Board of Directors' meetings.
- Professionally deliver and facilitate annual membership meetings.
- Guide the Board of Directors in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Serve as the custodian of records for your association's files.
- Manage the architectural inspections process.
- Assist owners and real estate agents in obtaining resale packets and questionnaires.
Accounting Service & Financial Reporting
- Produce timely, accurate, and easy to understand monthly and year-end financial statements.
- Assist the Board in the budget process by drafting the initial budget and providing supporting analysis.
- Full accounts payable and accounts receivable management.
- Support your association's auditors in preparing the audit report and filing income taxes.
- Guide the Board in effectively managing the association's reserve fund.
Operational & Facilities Management
- Conduct detailed property inspections to identify building and/or property maintenance issues.
- Access to our in-house maintenance team for quick and cost effective routine or emergency repairs.
- Develop your association's annual maintenance calendar.
- After hours emergency call center available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Supervision of the association's contracted vendors and onsite staff.
- Administer the contract management process by soliciting, evaluating, and negotiating proposals.
To learn more on how CSI can be of service to your community, please set up a free consultation with Jason Lewis, President & COO. Jason can be reached either via email at email@example.com or by calling (703) 370-1600 x216.
This site is provided by Condominium Services, Inc.